Friday 17 July 2009

Latest

Just a qwicky because the battery is running out. The future for me is beginning to look a little rosier but more on that at a later date. Bill (Erica's Dad) is in hospital with problems centred around his Gall bladder and the latest is "stable, but critical." Needless to say that the whole of El Bajondillo is gathering around Ann through these trying times.

I missed a phonecall today from Larisa because I forgot to take my phone out with me but all that has been put right tonight and I am now expecting to go to Calahonda on Sunday or Monday. Katy has arrived for a weeks holiday and despite the economic situation that, it seems, has affected Lary as much as me I'm not being allowed to miss her nieces visit.

Got to go, seconds left on battery power, but don't give up, when I can connect, and when there is news I will pop up here. Oh, BTW, we are forecast for 36C later today! Kinda warm!

No comments: