Tuesday 29 May 2007

Happy Days

As planned I turned up at 6pm last night to start work ready to take over on Thursday. Nice little bar, bit tight for workspace though. It seems that I will be in charge until the 22nd June and the arrangement we have come to regarding my time is very satisfactory. The menu has been taken down because, single-handed, I can't manage the kitchen as well as the bar and anyway Phil is a chef and I don't suppose he would want to risk his menu in my hands!! That's fair enough. Torremolinos is quite small when it comes to seeing people that you know and last night I met 4 folk known to me who use this bar amongst others, even a customer of mine from the Bar Jardin came in and that's quite a way for him to walk for his age. Not that he came to see me, this bar is just on his weekly "round" I suspect.

No comments: