Monday 28 May 2007

Health check etc

Been to the Farmacía for my fairly regular blood pressure check (Doctor's request). A liitle high today at 158/91. Just recently it's been lower at around 145/85 so I'l have to wait and see what result I get on Wednesday. Also, I took the opportunity to spend 40cents on the weight and height machine......78.85kgs / 1.77m ( 12.4st / 5ft 9.5ins) which is about 7lbs over for my height. Not bad. I dont think I'm going to worry about a diet or anything.

As it happens, today I start a little job that is going to last until about 20th June. Running a friends bar as a holiday relief. That should see a few lbs come off hopefully. Today I am to go in at 6pm to start familiarizing myself with the business because on Thursday I take over as their holiday begins at about midday. Should be fun.


January saw some gutsy storms as the photo shows. It's been a little cool of late and quite cloudy and showery. Hopefully the summer should kick in properly soon but I notice that the forecasts are not particularly good for the near future.....much of the same to come

No comments: