Thursday 4 June 2009

Sorted

Teresa rang me this morning to suggest meeting her for a coffee, which I did. After making sure that there was no change to my situation she told me that wanted to offer me a job in her bar. I start this evening. And just as soon as the paperwork can be organised I will be properly contracted as her employee. I will also be moving from this apartment at the end of this month, because there is a 1 bedroomed place nearer her bar that I can now afford, big enough to probably allow me to put the boys up when Martin comes for his visit, we'll see. She has a licence to open from 7am and is also licenced as a cafe/bar with a kitchen, so, the big plan is now to do food once things can be organised on that front and with 3 hotels on her doorstep it's worth a shot at least. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. She's had all this in mind for a little while it seems but felt that she should not try to "poach" me away from Bar Ana, which is a bit of a surprise to me, but, here I am, sorted!

No comments: