Thursday 25 October 2007

Another update.

Ann's test have revealed an enlarged heart so things are slightly more serious than first thought and to put it lightly, David is somewhat worried. More than this I cannot say because a) I don't know and b) not my place.

I went for a meal with David tonight, just to keep him company and Larisa "cropped up". I vented some feelings about the relationship which I mentioned to you on the phone the other day and he said that she had said that she was proud to be my friend (or something similar) that day when we dined at La Salamanca with Katy and the Red Heart thingy remember?.........sooooo, following on from our telephone chat..................

Larisa's visit to Madrid is ending. I've had a txt tonight (long after David and I parted company) from "near Granada" that she is on her way home with Jesus driving and if they are quick enough we can eat together tonight. I think that Jesus has taken control here because in the next breath she sent that they are going straight to Fuengirola. I replied that that is a sensible idea bearing in mind that it is 23:30 and they are only as far as Granada. No way do I want to go eating upon her arrival here in Malaga at God knows what hour of the morning. She says that she'll call me tomorrow and I've reminded her to make it early before I go to work. My despondancy earlier in the week has gone out the window, she's coming home. And I can't sleep. look at the time!!

No comments: