Monday 11 May 2009

All seems Well

I've read, re-read and read again my earlier about Larisa and, in my mind, included all that I haven't told here....and given in:-

"Yesterday, it seems, I missed a call from you. All is well? I miss you!"
Within seconds.... "Yes, (right now) I am in Madrid."
"OK. If you want, call me when you get back here. Besos" (which means XX)
"Yes, I will call you"
"Good, I am waiting......"

Much better than drinking myself silly on the cooking wine! And just maybe I've scored a brownie point by responding to her "message" yesterday which I am, now, going to dare to presume was sent as she walked towards baggage reclaim (there are no direct flights Moscow, Malaga on Sundays), and very, very deliberately. We both seem able to read the unwritten and hear the unsaid.

No comments: