Friday 15 June 2007

Had a Visitor!

I got it wrong. The day of the fish, yes. To do with the Virgen Carmen? No. Fireworks? No. So I've edited the previous posts. I had a spinoff from the festivities though, people were in the door more less right after I'd opened.

Larisa is here (in Fuengirola). She txt'd me to that effect at 1615. And not long after, following my directions, although I think she remembered the bar from a single visit we made to it a while ago, she arrived sporting a beaming smile!! I'm not expected to work on Saturday..."trabaja sin descanso? ¡No bueno!"...work without rest(day)? Not good! Instead, I'm to call her on Saturday. And she's mentioned Paella, maybe I should go shopping......

Managed to bake a potato today in the microwave without incinerating it! Whilst it was OK I much prefer a proper oven job with the crispy skin.

No comments: