Saturday 2 February 2008

Head in Hands?

Windows Vista is not an easy OS to get to grips with (especially when everything is in Spanish) but I think that I have succeeded. Due to my XP machine's soaking the other day I've had to migrate all Internet and Blogging ops to my Vista machine. To completely do that has taken a few days involving downloading new drivers and software to cope with the Vista environment and then getting everything to work. Not easy. But it is done now, more or less, I think, so camera turn-offs, despairing attitudes on-camera etc should all be a thing of the past now, I hope. I should also note here that my email notification of posted comments to the blog is back-up-and-running as well and I've just read a 3 day backlog! To those who missed out on waves, this is a verbal one. :-)

No comments: