Sunday 30 September 2007

I got a reply

Yes, she did reply about an hour later to the effect that she wasn't sure whether she would be able to come or not because she has had headaches all week and still has. She will see how she is tomorrow (which is today now as I type). I'm worried. There is something wrong with her health that seems to be fairly serious. She mentioned something about persistent headaches the other week in the cafe while we were drinking the cokes and before we went to the Eroski Centre.

I sent back that she was beginning to worry me, that prolonged headaches were not a good sign of anything but that I really hoped she would be able to make it to the party.

I didn't tell her this because there is not enough room on SMSs to go into detail but I now want her to come to the party not for the party's sake but for my sake. I have to see her. I have to find out, somehow, exactly what's wrong with her. I just have to know. So in her words..."vamos a ver maƱana" (let us see what tomorrow brings).

No comments: