Tuesday 15 July 2008

Server Failure

The website (sierracazorla.net) suffered a 7 hour server failure this morning between approx 6am and 1pm so apologies to all who have been trying to access the cams etc. but I have no control over such matters. Also the builders have required access to my apartment this morning which necessitated the removal of the Steps Cam from its fixture. It will be restored ASAP.

What a lot of Bottle
This morning while waiting for phonecalls to tell me that deliveries are waiting at the Bar door I've been bottling the last of the chutney. Of various sizes, totally I have managed to make 7 jars. The last batch I pureed to a smoother texture with my hand blender and during the bottling process I formed the impression that it might be just a little too runny for my taste. But, never mind, I've bought worse in the shops and maybe it might "tighten-up" a little once chilled in the fridge.

No comments: