Saturday 21 February 2009

Hot Spot

The WiFi Broadband installation at the bar is up and running now (and has been for a few days.) Favio has opted for the top range product from Telefonica which has a nominal speed of 20mb/sec upload with a guaranteed minimum of 15mb/sec which our speedtest results show is being achieved. I've been taking my 'Netbook' in and running the webcam behind the bar, to which end there is now a simple webpage that you can view some video on while I'm working. Unfortunately the IP is dynamic so I can't put a link here right now but later this evening, when I go in, I'll check the current IP address and set a link to the webcam up in the sidebar here under the websites list so keep an eye out for that.

There is going to be a party tomorrow in the bar to celebrate birthdays (Favio's was yesterday and Ana-Mary's is on Tuesday) followed by a performance of Flamenco by a Duo that they have hired for an hour or so. It should be a good night. Looks like Favio treated himself to a new sign for the bar! It went up yesterday afternoon and I snapped this shot last night. Very Las Vegas! OOPS........seems I've deleted it in the camera, I'll have to get another and add it later.

No comments: