Tuesday 10 February 2009

Trouble at T'Mill

Today there is a Birthday Party being held in the bar, privately, before opening time and I've agreed to do some food to which end I went shopping yesterday. There was so much that I opted to ask the shop to deliver as I had spent more than enough to qualify for the free service. Due to arrive between 9 and 11 today it is getting too close to that deadline for comfort. I hope I haven't done the wrong thing as time is of the essence as they say and I ain't got much left as my deadline is 5pm. I could be in trouble here getting all the goodies done.

1101hrs and I'm still sitting here twiddling my fingers. The Sod who wrote the law "if it can go wrong, it will" got it dead right! And I've just trimmed my nails so I can't even chew one of them!

1111hrs
I'm in business!! Phew!

No comments: