Monday 20 August 2007

Let's see what happens


Spent the night until 5am yesterday morning at the fair. We had a fun time going on half-a-dozen rides, a couple of which were quite "white knuckle" and we went our separate ways in the coach/bus park, she caught a direct coach back to Fuengirola and I caught the bus back to Torre.

I said a couple of months ago, when she came back from Russia, that this summer would be make or break for us. Yesterday afternoon I sent a long TXT to her indicating that I wasn't too happy with things. Obviously I'm not going to go into detail here but she sent back that I was being silly and that she'd call later etc which will probably be next weekend. And therein lies most of my problem - once a week we see each other for a short few hours, normally. Ok, it has been a little different just lately what with the dinner parties and stuff but basically it is once a week for a few very short hours. On the one hand I know she works 6 days a week and I know she now lives an inconvenient distance away but it wouldn't be that difficult to wangle more hours together. So I've spilled my thoughts out, and been told not to be daft! So let's see what happens. Perhaps when Katy goes home after her holiday things may change because then Lary will be home alone, just like me. On the other hand I told her that if my comments didn't warrant a reply or even seeing me again (and I really thought that would be the case) I wouldn't blame her.....but she did reply, pretty quickly......"estás loco!" I don't think I need translate that opening phrase.

No comments: