Friday 31 August 2007

A Number 3!!


Haircut that is, a No3 haircut. It's too hot to keep wearing the usual crop of hair so I've had it cropped to No3 length as the photo, taken by Tina in the Red Lion, shows.

Right now, 2045, I'm cooking dinner but no doubt I'l be back later!

OK. I popped out to Ana's to see the reaction to the new haircut and very favourable it was. I might keep it this length for the forseeable future (and throwaway my comb!)

I'm going to finish the shopping tomorrow ready for the possibility that I find myself doing a Paella for 3 on Sunday. But I've decided that it'll be tinned seafood etc that I get in because I have no confirmation that anybody is actually coming, yet; I'm guessing Sunday as it is her day off. I've used tinned stuff (which works well) before and, in actual fact, many food writers say that Spanish tinned seafood is the best in the world. I certainly wouldn't argue with that. The other week, on the Saturday, she called about 7pm to say that they would be arriving about 1am and staying the night, if that was OK, so perhaps I'll leave the shopping expedition until the evening in case something similar happens tomorrow, which I'm doubting, allowing me to shop with confidence so to speak (another problem is that I have no more room in my freezer to store stuff if I get the usual fresh ingredients in and it doesn't get used.)

What's the time? Bedtime!! See you in September.

No comments: