Sunday 16 December 2007

Lunch Party

Today I'm invited to Tina & Barry's along with Ann & Bill for lunch. 1-15 for 1-30 is my instruction. So shortly I've got to iron some clothes and I think that I'll give that Jacket Juan gave me an airing. Tina & Barry dropped into the bar yesterday and dropped some hints about the menu today but it is still more-or-less a surprise. I have said that I'll take along a bottle of Malaga Virgen for Aperitifs so first I've got to go to the corner shop to get one.

Yesterday Cecilia came in after a short absence. I'd thought that her disappearance was due to the fact that she'd gone to Mexico to join her Husband who has been posted there by his firm. But I was wrong. Anyway on her way back to her apartment last evening she called in and gave me a load of Plum Tomatoes and Red Peppers that she'd bought on her travels. Tomato Chutney seems like a good idea and stuffed peppers is also on the agenda now but, first, Tina's soiree and then a full session in the bar until closing because Beryl & Randy are going to Dinner tonight with Ana-Mary and Favio leaving me in charge. I'm quite looking forward to the day (which is cold, grey and threatening to be quite wet).

No comments: