Monday 24 December 2007

Mad Panic

Larisa didn't decline. She said yes. Oh lordy. I've never cooked a full-blown Turkey Dinner for anybody else so it's bound to go wrong, Sods Law dictates such things. Shops early tomorrow for fresh Veg and stuff to finish off my menu then check through the apartment, all the while chewing fingernails. Favio and Ana-Mary gave me a Hamper yesterday (I've not long got it home and opened it to see what's inside) and I think that the bottles contained therein might yield a "calmer downer" that I could do with right now. Only joking of course. No I'm not. Why does she do this to me, put me in a 2 'n 8 so to speak? Luckily I've got a day off tomorrow (which is actually today now) so I think that I can get everything sorted by the time I go to the Dutch Restaurant for dinner.

No comments: