Sunday 13 April 2008

Cherry Delights

Lisa has given me some Tomato plants along with some Petunias and Lobelias. She tells me that the tomatoes are a Cherry variety and I have 4 to "bring on" on my terrace. I can't do much today because it is Sunday and the shops are shut but I have already repotted the Petunias this morning and am now waiting for them to get their heads back up after that shock. What I am really looking forward to though is being able to make some of my Green Tomato Chutney again that I used to do with my Greenhouse "Moneymaker" crop each year. Roll on August. In the picture there is one in the LH pot and 3 in the RH pot but 2 of those are quite small still and I don't think that I'm going to disturb them just yet so after carefully removing the bigger one to a growbag I'll leave those two to get stronger for a week or two. And I mustn't forget that Lisa wants the pots back.

No comments: