Thursday 15 November 2007

Just my Lot

Coca-Cola delivered today and I was asked to go to the bar (at midday) to receive it and make sure the empties were removed. I got there at 20 minutes to only to find that the delivery was already in and the empties were where they were left waiting and ready..........

I had my photo taken this evening whilst standing in the doorway watching the world go by. A lady decided to stop on the other side of the (narrow) road and blatantly take it. Not so much as a by-your-leave or thankyou was forthcoming, but I got an instant of fame, turning my best side to camera while pretending that I wasn't aware of what was going on. I've noticed her before through the door and tonight she came by again, stopped as if she was contemplating coming in for a drink, but then moved on at the behest of the rest of the party she is always with. I have no idea what nationality she is and she can't know mine which is probably why she didn't say "please may I". Probably thinks I am Spanish (working in what appears to be a Spanish Bar an'all) and that I wouldn't understand.

I've taken my main computer in for repair as it has developed a problem, so some parts of the website are not working tonight. Mainly it's just the apartment cams because I've managed to transfer other server functions either to the host or to this machine that I'm working on now. I've had a phone-call from the shop to tell me that it is ready so hopefully normal service will be resumed by lunchtime tomorrow. Which is when I will publish my "Spanish Onion Soup" in My Kitchen. I've been playing with this idea for a while now and this is IT!

No comments: