Wednesday 14 November 2007

On the Grapevine

Fred & Pauline "found" me again last night. They are friends that I made in the Garden Bar and they came across me working in the Happy Days Bar back in June. Lo & behold I noticed someone pointing at me through the door last night whilst wearing a big Cheshire Cat grin. David was in as was Bill and Ann and Fred and Pauline know them as well (through me and the GB) so a nice time was had making old aquaintences. The GB is shut again they told me. "Oh, that's good to hear" said I, "I was planning to go over again to see the new folk. Larisa and I were over there a couple of months ago". "Yes, we heard on the Jungle Drums that you and Lary were in town" said Fred. "Everybody is disappointed that you didn't announce your visit so that we could all meet up, there is such a thing as a phone you know. Larisa is a lovely girl and it's a long time since we've seen her". Maybe I'll have to organise a reunion over there in Montemar with my friends from the GB.

Just remembered that my soup cauldron is empty so I'm going shopping to get stuff to refill it.

No comments: