Sunday 11 November 2007

A Nice Day

I'm up. Yes it's quite late but my social life in the bar dragged on a bit last night not that I'm complaining. Oh no! Anyway, on to more pressing things, the morning cuppa is in hand, the weather is , well, dull to say the least but no rain is forecast so I think I'll wear that outfit (the white one) and risk not packing an umbrella. I actually rewashed that shirt and trousers yesterday afternoon to make sure that they are fresh etc etc. Just got to iron them now. I HATE ironing. I'm not sure which is more exciting...the fact that I'm seeing my best friend after, what, nearly 4 weeks or so or the fact that we are going somewhere different for our date (for me at least). No breakfast. Stay hungry. Enjoy the day. There now, that's a plan!! And the sun has just appeared with a smile on its face, must've heard me moaning just now. Day's gonna be a good'un, and will be even better if the ironing does itself. Fat chance.

No comments: