Wednesday 3 September 2008

Any Old Trout Will Not Do

A Reminder
The active website is still the alternate. Click the link on the side panel to the right and update bookmarks. Sierracazorla.net is not "live" at the moment.

OK, about the Trout
Now that Wednesdays hold no anticipation or excitement for the forseeable future what to do is the question. Next week is organised...a trip to the Marina discotequeing all night long, just like the old days but tonight? I've bought a trout. A fresh one, which is presently marinading in the fridge so it won't be long before the plancha is fired up and Trout with Salad and Game Chips will be served up, al fresco on the terrace, hence the swap in cameras for tonight. I've done a pile of the chips because I really like them. Already prepped and de-starched I am now drawing water off them with some salt while the Trout is marinating. They will be crisp and delicious and I'll be picking at the leftovers all night long if I get my way! Bright-eyed through careful selection, the fish is wallowing in White wine, Soy Sauce, Lemon Juice and chopped fresh Parsley. No expense spared as the saying goes although the fish only cost 1.41€ (one Pound, more or less.) The white wine was even cheaper and if my ability to spel disappears I'll give you won guess wy. OK, the Sun is down, life is cool and my wine glass is empty, again. see you later!

No comments: