Wednesday 24 September 2008

Brighter Horizons

A grey, miserable and damp day has dawned in keeping with the forecast which, for the next few days, is more of the same with rain and possibly thunder to boot. We (Lary, myself and the girls) are going to go to a Flamenco show in Benalmádena this evening and I think that I'm going to have to dry my washing in front of the fire in order to be ready to catch the infamous 220 later this afternoon. It's all go here; Christina has just knocked to tell me who to speak to to get the telephone line moved (I asked her to call Telefonica for me, she has but only I can place the order), a trip to the bank for change is necessary, then prep the bar for Teresa and in-between whiles nibble away at the jobs required here in the apartment in advance of my move downstairs. One day soon I'll get to make the temporary move into Bill & Anns'; things have come all at once and whilst I'm not losing the plot I'm beginning to wonder which way to turn next! The other week when she was here Lary offered to help me clean this apartment as I vacate and I might just take her up on that remembering the help she gave me in Carolina's when Aaron and Lizzie visited a few years back. A woman's touch makes all the difference.

No comments: