Tuesday 2 September 2008

It Can't be Co-incidence

When I got back from work on Sunday night and checked the Web & Blog stats (as I always do) I noticed a marker pinned into Moscow on the Google Map that is part of the information that I receive. On further investigation, sure enough, on this blog a hit from Moscow had been logged.
The same evening that Larisa called me about going back to Russia there was (earlier) a hit to a specific page (no referral, no search and, namely, the one where I told you about the special ringtone I assigned to her name on my mobile) 6 hours or so before she called me. First the hit from St Petersburg prior to Katia going there for a visit late in June and now this prior to Lary's imminent departure. Somebody in Moscow has been told to read a particular blogpage of mine. Co-incidence? Who knows.

As yet I haven't heard from Lary about the keys so, if I don't hear anything tonight I'm going to prep the bar ready for Teresa's solo stint tomorrow (my day off) before I lock up tonight in the hope that she'll call tomorrow morning (like she did last week) and I'll be able to respond without hindrance but, somehow, I don't think that Gibraltar will be on the cards if she does which will be shame because I was really looking forward to getting a big box of Yorkshire Tea in the Morrisons Supermarket there at least.

Favio is away for a holiday today and I've been left in charge of Buying and Banking for 10 days or so but I doubt that I'll get any overtime for doing so!!

BTW, I know that you updated yourself here on Sunday also! Having not spoken to you for a couple of weeks now it is comforting to know you were, at least, on the computer that day.

No comments: