Wednesday 10 September 2008

Good Job Too!!

I'm up early because I have things to do in town (including going to see the Accountant again) before I leave for Calahonda. Having had just 3 hours or so sleep last night I don't feel too bad but I might just snatch forty winks after the chores.

Yesterday I managed to sort out the problem with my website. Well, not sort it, more of a workaround. Either way my sierracazorla.net domain is back online albeit with a different host. Luckily for me this new hosting company provide exactly the same hosting services as the old one using the same software so I now have a reserve site which is a cinch to bring online with nothing more than a simple address change. Oh, and there's another thing: this host is totally free!!

We had a belter of a storm last night after all. It lashed it down after I went to bed and I'm glad that I didn't put any faith in my assessment of the weather situation despite going up onto the roof terrace to watch the storm apparantly passing by us some miles out to sea!! The heat has been taken out of the ground by the water leaving us with a cool 21ºC /70ºF this morning. Nice. But the sun is already out, the sky is clear and the temperature is rising so it won't be long before we are sweltering again. At least my babies out on my terrace won't need any attention for a day or two, they are all well-stocked with overflowing pot-trays.

Larisa said last night on the phone that she is alone so I'm presuming that Viktor has gone home with Anastasia. There's Paella in the freezer (or there was) so apart from, maybe, some wine and stuff for a Sangria I can't see the reason why we are going shopping. Yes I can, I get to practise in the car! Or perhaps Viktor has eaten her out of house and home and she needs to restock. We'll see, I don't mind a dose of Retail Therapy at all.

No comments: