Wednesday 10 September 2008

By Hook or By Crook

The weather report at this hour of the morning is "thunder in the vicinity" and I can hear rumbles in the distance. I've checked the sferics and the nearest activity is on the Moroccan coast. Southerly winds prevail so I don't think there is any risk that we will get the storm here although there is other activity to the north around Madrid.

Last week, having been told that Larisa was going to Moscow I arranged to go to the Marina in Benalmádena tonight, discotequeing. That appears to have been forgotten about by the others involved and good job too because I'm off to Calahonda later when we will go shopping together. I'm to have my Driving Licence with me so that we can go in the car! By hook or by crook she's going to get me driving Viktor's car.

Ooooh I dunno....brighter lightning and louder rumbles, maybe the wind has changed, I'd better bring the washing in.

0501 and I'm battening down the hatches, it's starting to spit rain.

No comments: