Friday 16 May 2008

Au revoir

Cecilia has not long since sent me a txt apologising for not finding the time to come in to say goodbye this evening which made me think that she was in the bar having gone in looking for me (she's had but a couple of days to pack house and home.) So I've just got back from checking that. She wasn't so, unfortunately, she will leave for Mexico tomorrow to join her partner there with just a short txt of a goodbye between us. No more pots of this and pans of that then but deep down inside I have a feeling that she will be back, sooner rather than later.

On my way to the bar I heard "hello Derek" and looked up to see Teresa hanging out of her 1st floor window somewhat disconsolately watching the comings and goings into and out of the bar. Our short conversation and it's circumstance doesn't matter here but she is now under strict instruction to come into the bar tomorrow for a little company and I think that she was really glad to have me take the opportunity to re-affirm the invitation here next Wednesday for a Paella.

No comments: