Tuesday 20 May 2008

Confirmation

David can't make my Wednesday Paella party after all due to pressing family commitments but Teresa can so I now know that I can shop tomorrow morning for my classic Paella recipe for two. She wants to learn how to cook the dish so it is not the time to be clever. Better to stick to what is known and Tuesday evening in the bar, when arrangements are finalized, because she has said tonight that that is what she will do....come in Tuesday to confirm the times, they will encompass all that is necessary for the two of us to prep and cook the dish together. Yes, I've been here before but the big difference this time is that we both speak English and I now know what I'm doing in the kitchen (I think.) Boy am I excited. Maybe I might try to sneak a photo for you. Vamos a ver (we'll see).

No comments: