Monday 26 May 2008

Confirmed. Como que Si.

Like I said, she has never, ever, let me down. Larisa confirmed earlier this morning via SMS (which I've already mentioned) that she would accept my invitation to accompany me to dinner at Ann & Bills' and this afternoon, just as I was leaving for work, my computer notified me of an incoming email which I deemed to read immediately and lo and behold, further confirmation by virtue of the fact that she was detailing arrangements for her arrival here in Torre. Her reply also tells me that that she now knows all about the situation with David regarding Ann's death. Which is good. Jimmy and Pat have also now been invited and I just know that the evening will go perfectly. Jimmy speaks perfect Spanish and his jokes........ well, what can I say, I don't think that any of us will want to go home. How ya'keepin??!!

No comments: