Sunday 18 May 2008

Those Photos

A group of friends gathered in the bar the other evening to say goodbye to Irene and Deidre who were leaving for the airport. As the girls were leaving they suddenly decided to have a photo taken with me between them.................

The first is that one. Favio chose to invite himself into the little group as well but modern technology and digital photography have enabled me to cut him out to show the picture as it was originally intended.

The second is a follow-on when the whole group were put together as Irene and Deidre finally took their leave at about 9pm to catch their 11pm flight to Ireland. Ann kindly took control of Christy's camera and pressed the shutter button.












Lastly, I have just got back from my neighbour's apartment (Christy, him in the yellow embellished shirt) where I was able to photogragh the view that I would have if it weren't for the wall at the back of my terrace. But you can see why I can hear the sea!!

No comments: