Saturday 26 January 2008

Apologies

The Cock-a-Leekie soup was a total success last night, so much so that in celebration I took a few drinks once Beryl had taken over and came home quite under the influence. So much so, in fact, that I have "blown" my No1 computer by covering its keyboard in said soup. So, here I am, on no2 machine, minus one webcam at least. Yes, I ended up soundo on the settee last night (as many have noted) until 5am whereupon I woke up and took myself off to bed "proper" with somewhat of a sore head. For now, and until I can get the other machine repaired (if indeed it's a viable repair), I am going to have to rewrite the webcam page to account for the changes in available scenes.

Helen tells me that she has brought a shrimp recipe for me to try (which translated from American to English is, of course, a Prawn recipe.) Once I have it in my possession I have told her that I'll do a "gallon" of it and present it in the bar as a tapa. She smiled at the thought. But that is what we are going to do, maybe not a gallon of the stuff though. I followed on jokingly commenting that we'll turn El Bar de Ana into a restaurant..."over my dead body" retorted Beryl.

Ann C is back in hospital having a minor setback sorted out. David is hopeful that she will be discharged tomorrow (Sunday.)

Right now (and it is getting late) I'm going back to work on the webcam page because there is no video on the Kitchen Cam.

No comments: