Monday 28 January 2008

Some News at Last!

I've just received an email from Katia (who is currently in Italy, probably Milano) with news of Lary. She's in hospital and getting better which, I presume, means that she has undergone the surgery etc. I've to email back and hopefully, once Katia is confident that we are in contact more info will be forthcoming. I'm going to pop back to the bar very shortly to show Beryl the email just to make sure that I have understood all that is written correctly. Beryl will translate Katia's Spanish for me.

Today was baking day and my loaf of bread has turned out very nicely thankyou. No more adjustments are needed to my recipe, I just need to "learn my oven" a little more. Whilst the bake is good the loaf is a little pale on the top because of my Alifoil heat shield which I'm going to try removing a short while before the end next time.

No comments: