Tuesday 15 January 2008

I know Nothing....

...and I'm not from Barcelona!! I've just had an email from Larisa whereby she says to stop worrying, she is fine and returning quickly
(...y vuelvo rapida) although she probably means soon. She still has not given me any idea of the problem she has other than those headaches she was getting as a result of medication. So I'll stop worrying. And wait.

Austen doesn't seem to have received the Birthday Card that I sent so I'm glad that I backed it up with the txt this morning to which he has responded.

Do you remember Sue & Alan in the Bar Jardin? Well, I've had a phonecall from them this morning, "out of the blue", which I missed 'cos I was still in bed. Later I will call them back to find out what goes on so to speak. I've a sneaky feeling that I'll be going over to Montemar this Sunday for a reunion with them (and Fred & Pauline as well I expect.) ....Nope, wrong. Just some questions about the upcoming Wedding. Seems we will all be meeting at the reception.

No comments: